Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
This ring showcases a beautiful outer band structure of Antler, Polished Tungsten and Koa, which is a beautiful color contrast of natural materials. That portion lays on the outer part of the band, whereas the interior is a Tungsten Carbide metal with a polished look to it. A great combination for someone looking for a unique piece with natural materials!
About This Ring
- Material: Koa Wood & Antler (coated with protective resin) and Silver Tungsten Carbide
- Width: 8mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- TEXTURE: The construction of this ring does not allow for a thick layer of resin to be applied. Therefore, you will be able to feel some of the texture of the wood and/or antler. This should not cause any quality issues as long as you care for your ring as instructed on our website and on the card included in the package with the ring.
- ANTLER GRAIN COLOR: All Antler Rings are 100% unique and will have a unique coloration from the specific Antler which they were harvested from. The ring may look different from this image. Some shades will be lighter, and some darker with mixed coloration. Customers love the uniqueness, and the fact that they are getting a truly one of a kind ring made of organic products.
- WOOD GRAIN COLOR: Because the natural grain of each cut of wood is slightly different, there may be some variations in color of the Koa. We will do our best to match the product pictures. If you are interested in lighter grain Koa, please let us know via email. We do have a limited number of lighter grain rings available in the following sizes: 9.5, 10, 14.5
Questions about sizing? Please check out our FAQ page for details and important guidance.