Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
You Save: $ 112.50
THE SAGUARO antler ring is named after the Saguaro National Park, located in southern Arizona. This ring reminds us of how the environment and the animals live harmoniously together to form a place so beautiful and special similar to how the cross brushed matte black tungsten and antler come together in this ring. The park is originally named after the Saguaro cactus that does not grow naturally anywhere else. The same can be said of our Saguaro antler ring. It is truly a one of a kind piece ready for the adventurous soul to take it along for life’s greatest journey.
About This Ring:
- Material: Grain Colored Antler, Cross Brushed Matte Tungsten
- Width: 8mm
- Color: Black
Other Benefits For You:
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
- TEXTURE: The construction of this ring does not allow for a thick layer of resin to be applied. Therefore, you will be able to feel some of the texture of the antler. This should not cause any quality issues as long as you care for your ring as instructed on our website and on the card included in the package with the ring.
- ANTLER GRAIN COLOR: All Antler Rings are 100% unique and will have a unique coloration from the specific Antler which they were harvested from. The ring may look different from this image. Some shades will be lighter, and some darker with mixed coloration. Customers love the uniqueness, and the fact that they are getting a truly one of a kind ring made of organic products.
- BLACK TUNGSTEN: Tungsten is naturally a grayish color of metal and can not be made a black color. Therefore, black tungsten is made by using a process which embeds titanium zirconium alloy (which is black) onto the surface of the tungsten. Because of this, the black color may show wear over time and will be less scratch resistant than the naturally occurring grey colored tungsten. For reference, tungsten carbide (which is noted to be the most scratch resistant metal), has a rating of 8.5 - 9 of the Mohs hardness scale and black tungsten is rated 6, which is still very strong, especially when compared to other metals such as gold and silver, which have a rating of 2.5 - 3.