Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
SPECIAL CLEARANCE EVENT GOING ON NOW!! "B Stock Rings" Final Sale, No Returns, No Refunds, No Activity Band with purchase (Size Exchange Available While Supplies Last)
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
This is our first Wood & Tungsten Ring without Antler! We know that some outdoorsmen don't necessarily want an Antler Ring, so we have released a beautiful ring with an inner core of Koa Wood that pushes outward into the outside of the ring. We match it with a very matte sandblasted tungsten outer shell that is a cutting edge, masculine and modern design. We hope you like it!
About This Ring
- Material: Matte Sandblasted Black Tungsten, Rosewood
- Width: 8mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- The second image shows an Antler Ring next to this ring. The Antler Ring is not included in this purchase, but is for display purposes only, introducing two of our latest modern designs next to each other.
- Black Tungsten: Tungsten is naturally a grayish color of metal and can not be made a black color. Therefore, black tungsten is made by using a process which embeds titanium zirconium alloy (which is black) onto the surface of the tungsten. Because of this, the black color may show wear over time and will be less scratch resistant than the naturally occurring grey colored tungsten. For reference, tungsten carbide (which is noted to be the most scratch resistant metal), has a rating of 8.5 - 9 of the Mohs hardness scale and black tungsten is rated 6, which is still very strong, especially when compared to other metals such as gold and silver, which have a rating of 2.5 - 3.