Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
Build Your Own Couple's Set - Bighorn
You Save: $ 85.98
All products that are currently listed as out of stock can still be purchased. As soon as they are restocked, we will send along any pre-ordered products right away. The estimated timeframe by which we anticipate having rings back in stock is early-mid July.
*Please note - this timeline is only an estimate and delays may occur, especially while some companies are being affected by Coronavirus). If you are needing your ring(s) expeditiously, please let us know and we can work with you in regards to alternative options.
Introducing our Build Your Own Couple's set! Love The Bighorn and want to add a matching women's ring? You've come to the right place. We've provided a list of complimentary women's band for you to choose from. When you order a couple's set, you will also receive the following benefits:
- FREE Activity Bands with the purchase of each antler ring
- FREE Size Exchanges
- The first size exchange is always free of charge as long as there are no signs of wear or damage to the ring. For more information, check out this LINK.
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - We only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
Pricing starts off with the price of The Bighorn and will increase based upon the women's ring selected. The final price can be found when you add the rings to the cart.
*At check out, you can use the discount code COUPLES for a 10% discount for being the set.
HOW TO BUILD YOUR SET
- From the first drop down box, select the size for the men's ring.
- In the next drop down box, select the style of women's ring you'd like to pair with the men's ring. (See the pictures for each combo)
- Next, choose the women's ring size.
- In the following 2 drop down boxes, choose the sizes for the FREE women's and men's activity bands. (Please note - we ask that you select the same size of as the size selected for the antler ring so that you may wear the activity band any time that the antler ring needs to be removed per the Care Instructions)
- For detailed information regarding the rings in this set, please click on the applicable links below and review the information in the product description:
- Antler Grain Color: Just as each antler is 100% unique in texture and color, every product we make with antler will also be unique. Therefore, the color of the grain featured in the ring pictured may be different from the one you receive. Some shades will be lighter/white, some will be darker, and some will be a mixture of both. HOWEVER, If you have a strong preference for the shade of antler grain, please include this information in the Special Instructions box, which can be found after you add the ring to your cart just below the picture of the product. When we fulfill orders, we will go through our currently available rings to find the ring that best suits your preference. If we do not currently have any rings available that fit your request, we will contact you to discuss alternate options. This may include waiting until other rings are ready to see if the color of antler you prefer is available. However, please be aware that this may delay the delivery of your ring. Also, since this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee perfection (that’s part of what we feel to be the appeal of using material from the wild!!) or that the grain will be 100% the same around the entire ring, it's impossible! But we promise to always do our best to ensure that you get the ring that you love.
- Caring For Your Rings: Many Antler Rings are not treated with a seal and layer of protection, and that completely exposes them. We protect ours with a seal. With natural and organic materials (Deer Antler), it's so important to protect them so that they receive the longest life possible. In fact, you'll want to keep this ring out of water, out of sunlight for long periods of time, and take it off when doing heavy lifting, or anything that may harm the ring. Remember, this ring is made with natural materials and it's important to take precautions and good care of it. Please see our Care Instructions for more information.
TIMELINES FOR SHIPPING
- Generally, rings which are in stock are shipped out within 1-2 business days for the order being placed. If you select Free Shipping (USPS First Class Mail), rings typically arrive within 5-8 business days. If you need rings sooner, we do offer options for expedited shipping, which can be added as you are checking out.
- If rings are out of stock, timelines for shipping will vary. Please reach out to us as firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.