Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
The White River
You Save: $ 112.50
THE WHITE RIVER ring is awesome! This ring showcases a beautiful outer band structure of Antler, and Koa Wood, which demonstrates a beautiful color contrast of natural materials. That portion lays on the outer part of the band, whereas the interior is a Tungsten Carbide metal with a polished look to it. A great combination for someone looking for a unique piece with natural materials!
About This Ring
Material: Silver Tungsten Carbide, Koa Wood & Antler - Gently coated with resin
Width: Men's Standard 8mm
All products that are currently listed as out of stock can still be purchased. As soon as they are restocked, we will send along any pre-ordered products right away. The estimated timeframe by which we anticipate having this product back in inventory is Mid - Late September. (Please note - this timeline is only an estimate and delays may occur, especially while some companies are being affected by Coronavirus)
Other Benefits For You:
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
- TEXTURE: The construction of this ring does not allow for a thick layer of resin to be applied. Therefore, you may be able to feel some of the texture of the wood and/or antler. This should not cause any quality issues as long as you care for your ring as instructed on our website and on the card included in the package with the ring.
- ANTLER GRAIN COLOR: All Antler Rings are 100% unique and will vary from each ring based upon the specific Antler which they were harvested from. The ring may look different from this image. Some shades will be lighter, some will be darker, and others are a mix of both.
Questions about sizing? Please check out our FAQ page for details and important guidance.