Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
The Petite Grand Kenai
You Save: $ 300.00
We will continue to sell it until we no longer have any stock left, but after a size is out of stock, it will no longer be available. Since supplies are limited, so don't hesitate purchasing one of these beauties today!
Why Buy From Us
- FREE WOMEN'S ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Silver Color, Stainless Steel
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
This ring is a perfect engagement ring for the huntress and/or woman who loves the outdoors. Because this ring is made of real shed antler, the grain color will be unique for every ring, which means she'll have a ring that unlike any other.
About This Ring:
- Metal: Titanium
- Stone: Cubic Zirconia, 6mm
- Antler Inlay: Natural Grain*
- Width: 3mm
- Thickness: Approximately 1.5mm
- Fit: Comfort Fit
Are you thinking about matching bands, check out the following rings that are the perfect additions to this ring:
Is this a gift? Don't forget the little details, such as a ring box. We have many to choose from, including some which can be personalized. Below is a link:
*Important Note Regarding Antler Grain Color: Just as each antler is 100% unique in texture and color, every product we make with antler will also be unique. Therefore, the color of the grain featured in the ring pictured may be different from the one you receive. Some shades will be lighter/white, some will be darker, and some will be a mixture of both.
HOWEVER, If you have a strong preference for the shade of antler grain, please include this information in the Special Instructions box, which can be found after you add the ring to your cart just below the picture of the product. When we fulfill orders, we will go through our currently available rings to find the ring that best suits your preference. If we do not currently have any rings available that fit your request, we will contact you to discuss alternate options. This may include waiting until other rings are ready to see if the color of antler you prefer is available. However, please be aware that this may delay the delivery of your ring. Also, since this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee perfection (that’s part of what we feel to be the appeal of using material from the wild!!) or that the grain will be 100% the same around the entire ring, it's impossible! But we promise to always do our best to ensure that you get the ring that you love.