Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
THE CARLSBAD is fit for a someone who’s water runs deep! For the kind of person who’s brute strength is partnered with a gentle touch. Just like the Carlsbad caverns, this ring has something special hidden beneath the surface. The masculine matte sandblasted black of the tungsten carbide is counter-balanced with Koa wood on the interior giving this ring a dynamic appearance.
About This Ring:
- Materials: Sandblasted Matte Black Tungsten Carbide, Koa
- Width: 8mm
- Thickness: 2mm
All products that are currently listed as out of stock can still be purchased. As soon as they are restocked, we will send along any pre-ordered products right away. The estimated timeframe by which we anticipate having this product back in inventory is Late May-Early June. (Please note - this timeline is only an estimate and delays may occur, especially while some companies are being affected by Coronavirus)
Other Benefits For You:
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
- Black Tungsten: Tungsten is naturally a grayish color of metal and can not be made a black color. Therefore, black tungsten is made by using a process which embeds titanium zirconium alloy (which is black) onto the surface of the tungsten. Because of this, the black color may show wear over time and will be less scratch resistant than the naturally occurring grey colored tungsten. For reference, tungsten carbide (which is noted to be the most scratch resistant metal), has a rating of 8.5 - 9 of the Mohs hardness scale and black tungsten is rated 6, which is still very strong, especially when compared to other metals such as gold and silver, which have a rating of 2.5 - 3.
- Wood Grain Color: Because the natural grain of each cut of wood is slightly different, there may be some variations in color of the Koa. We will do our best to match the product pictures. If you are interested in lighter grain Koa, please let us know via email. We do have a limited number of lighter grain rings available in the following sizes: 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11.5.
Order today to get this gorgeous new ring in time for the big day!!