Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
The Evie - BRAND NEW!
You Save: $ -58.00
Passing Sterling Silver Twig Antler Branch Ring
We are excited to introduce THE EVIE! This ring is stunning in so many ways! We worked with an amazing artisan out of California to make this handmade beauty. This ring features both ends of a detailed Sterling Silver antler branch elegantly passing one another giving off a simple and curious style ring.
**Because this set is handmade, production timelines and policies for care, sizing, returns, and warranty/repairs are different than our standard rings. Please read all information below for specific information.
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- This ring is only available with a shined finish.
- Color/Finish: Silver
TIMELINES FOR PRODUCTION
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for the production and shipping of this ring. Because these rings are made to order, please double check your ring size prior to placing the order. We do have a few more tips for sizing on our "
Get Your Right Size"page, if you'd like to check that out just to make sure you feel comfortable with that size:
CARE INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS PRODUCT
- Sterling Silver
- High shine sterling silver will tarnish over time; however, the ring can always be brought back to its original shine with the use of a jewelry polishing cloth.
- Oxidized Sterling Silver can also be cleaned and/or polished with a jewelry polishing cloth.
- AVOID all harsh chemicals, including those present in pools or cleaning solutions
- Store gemstone jewelry in a jewelry box.
SPECIAL SIZING INFORMATION
- If you would like a ring sizer in advance of placing an order, please let us know and we'd be happy to provide one to you.
- It is suggested that you order a half size larger than you normally wear when ordering wider bands and stacking bands.
SPECIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION, REPAIR FEES, AND RETURNS
- The artisan that makes these rings stands behind her product 100%.
- If damage is caused by the wearer/customer, the ring will need to be assessed and the extent of the damage will need to be assessed to determine the price of repair(s).
- Returns will not be accepted since these rings are custom, and made to order.
- If you are needing your ring re-sized, there is a small $20 resizing fee for each exchange. The rings must be returned in the exact condition you received them in. For more information, CLICK HERE TO READ ALL OF THE DETAILS