Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
About This Ring:Introducing one of our newest wood based ring with Natural Grain Deer Antler inlaid in the center. It's a beautiful and rustic combination for those with a passion for the outdoors!
- Material: Red Oak Wood, Natural Grain Antler, Resin Coating
- Width: Men's Standard 8mm
- Thickness: 2mm
The outside & inside of the ring features Red Oak Wood with a strip of Deer Antler between. The outside is coated with a protective water resistant resin to protect the ring. The interior is set with a polished and sanded down red oak band which offsets the antler grain colors beautifully and makes this ring a one of a kind.
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
Important Things to Note About This Ring:
ANTLER GRAIN COLOR: Just as each antler is 100% unique in texture and color, every product made with antler will also be unique. Therefore, the color of the grain featured in the ring pictured may be different from the one you receive. Some shades will be lighter/whiter, some will be darker, and some will be a mixture of both.
If you have a strong preference for the shade of antler grain, please include this information in the Special Instructions box, which can be found after you add the ring to your cart just below the picture of the product. When we fulfill orders, we will go through our current batch of rings to find the ring that best suits your preference. If we do not currently have any rings in stock that fit your request, we will contact you to discuss alternate options. This may include waiting until the next batch of rings are ready to see if the color of antler you prefer is available. However, please be aware that this may delay the delivery of your ring. Also, since this is a natural product, we can not and will not guarantee perfection (that’s part of what we feel to be the appeal of using material from the wild) or that the grain will be 100% consistent around the entire ring, but we promise to always do our best to ensure that you get the ring that you love