Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
The Daintree - BRAND NEW!
You Save: $ 30.00
We are excited to introduce The Daintree! We worked with an amazing artisan out of California to make this handmade beauty. This ring features a stunning twig-branch formed band stacked with a simple rose flower based on top. The Daintree can be worn on its own or paired with other rings! We have a few of our favorite combinations on our website for sale, but don't be afraid to create your own unique set.
**Because this set is handmade, production timelines and policies for care, sizing, returns, and warranty/repairs are different than our standard rings. Please read all information below for specific information.
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- This ring is available with an antiqued finish (which will be a darker color sterling silver, similar to the product picture) or with no finish and will be a shinier silver.
- Band Width: 1.5-2mm
- Finish: High Shine
TIMELINES FOR PRODUCTION
- Please allow 4-5 weeks for the production and shipping of this ring. Because these rings are made to order, please double check your ring size prior to placing the order. We do have a few more tips for sizing on our "
Get Your Right Size"page, if you'd like to check that out just to make sure you feel comfortable with that size:
CARE INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS PRODUCT
- Sterling Silver
- High shine sterling silver will tarnish over time; however, the ring can always be brought back to its original shine with the use of a jewelry polishing cloth.
- DO NOT use chemicals on sterling silver or gemstones as they may harm your ring.
SPECIAL SIZING INFORMATION
- Unlike our other rings, there is a $10 fee each time a ring must be sized down. This is because the ring will have to manually adjusted.
- If you would like a ring sizer in advance of placing an order, please let us know and we'd be happy to provide one to you.
- It is suggested that you order a quarter to a half size larger than you normally wear when ordering wider bands and stacking bands.
SPECIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION, REPAIR FEES, AND RETURNS
- The artisan that makes these rings stands behind her product 100%. Therefore, if damage occurs to the ring and it is deemed to be a structural issue and there has been no damaged caused by the customer, the artisan will repair at no cost (minus the cost of shipping).
- If damage is caused by the wearer/customer, the ring will need to be assessed and the extent of the damage will need to be assessed to determine the price of repair(s).
- Returns will not be accepted if the rings have been damaged in your care. The rings must be returned in the exact condition you received them in. Also, if any adjustments or sizing is made by a jewelry, refunds will not be issues and damage will not be covered.