Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
You Save: $ 112.50
THE GUNNISON antler ring has a sandblasted black tungsten which may look ordinary on the exterior but the inside features a smooth natural antler. A truly unique combination perfect for the man who is many things- father, hunter, brother, comrade, and husband. Durable and strong on the exterior with a heart of gold on the inside. It’s a reminder that still waters run deep.
About This Ring:
Material: Tungsten Carbide and Antler
Color/Finish: Sandblasted Black & Natural Grain Antler
Width: Men's Standard 8mm
All products that are currently listed as out of stock can still be purchased. As soon as they are restocked, we will send along any pre-ordered products right away. The estimated timeframe by which we anticipate having this product back in inventory is Late June-Early July. (Please note - this timeline is only an estimate and delays may occur, especially while some companies are being affected by Coronavirus)
Other Benefits For You:
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
- Black Tungsten: Tungsten is naturally a grayish color of metal and can not be made a black color. Therefore, black tungsten is made by using a process which embeds titanium zirconium alloy (which is black) onto the surface of the tungsten. Because of this, the black color may show wear over time and will be less scratch resistant than the naturally occurring grey colored tungsten. For reference, tungsten carbide (which is noted to be the most scratch resistant metal), has a rating of 8.5 - 9 of the Mohs hardness scale and black tungsten is rated 6, which is still very strong, especially when compared to other metals such as gold and silver, which have a rating of 2.5 - 3.
Questions? Please check out our FAQ page for details and important guidance.