Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
These rings are from our "B-Stock Collection" - meaning we are unable to sell these rings at full price due to the glue dominance issue between the antler inlay and Tungsten Carbide. We are aware of this issue and are working with our vendor to create our newest durable style Gunnison! In the meantime, we do have a handsome, yet very similar style to the Gunnison (also known as our Jasper) which contains whiskey barrel on the interior instead of antler inlay. Be sure to check it out!
**ALL RINGS FINAL SALE // NO WARRANTY AVAILABLE FOR THIS SPECIFIC STYLE**
**THESE RINGS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AT CLEARANCE PRICING AND SIZE EXCHANGES ARE AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!** Limited Quantity Available
THE GUNNISON antler ring has a sandblasted black tungsten which may look ordinary on the exterior but the inside features a smooth natural antler. A truly unique combination perfect for the man who is many things- father, hunter, brother, comrade, and husband. Durable and strong on the exterior with a heart of gold on the inside. It’s a reminder that still waters run deep.
About This Ring:
Material: Tungsten Carbide and Antler
Color/Finish: Sandblasted Black & Natural Grain Antler
Width: Men's Standard 8mm
Other Benefits For You:
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
- Black Tungsten: Tungsten is naturally a grayish color of metal and can not be made a black color. Therefore, black tungsten is made by using a process which embeds titanium zirconium alloy (which is black) onto the surface of the tungsten. Because of this, the black color may show wear over time and will be less scratch resistant than the naturally occurring grey colored tungsten. For reference, tungsten carbide (which is noted to be the most scratch resistant metal), has a rating of 8.5 - 9 of the Mohs hardness scale and black tungsten is rated 6, which is still very strong, especially when compared to other metals such as gold and silver, which have a rating of 2.5 - 3.
Questions? Please check out our FAQ page for details and important guidance.