Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
The Honey - BRAND NEW!
You Save: $ 65.00
14K Moissanite Antler Twig Engagement Ring with 3 Rose Gold Flowers
We are excited to introduce THE HONEY! We worked with an amazing artisan out of California to make this handmade beauty. This ring features a raw diamond below three beautiful 14 karat Rose Gold flowers. The band is hand-formed from a sheet of sterling silver and wire to create a stunning authentic design.
**Because this set is handmade, production timelines and policies for care, sizing, returns, and warranty/repairs are different than our standard rings. Please read all information below for specific information.
- Gemstone: Diamond/Moissanite
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- This ring is available with an shined, polished finish.
TIMELINES FOR PRODUCTION
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for the production and shipping of this ring. Because these rings are made to order, please double check your ring size prior to placing the order. We do have a few more tips for sizing on our "
Get Your Right Size"page, if you'd like to check that out just to make sure you feel comfortable with that size:
CARE INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS PRODUCT
- Sterling Silver
- High shine sterling silver will tarnish over time; however, the ring can always be brought back to its original shine with the use of a jewelry polishing cloth.
- Oxidized Sterling Silver (or antiqued finish) can also be cleaned and/or polished with a jewelry polishing cloth.
- DO NOT use chemicals on sterling silver or gemstones as they may harm your ring.
- AVOID all harsh chemicals, including those present in pools or cleaning solutions
- Store gemstone jewelry in a jewelry box.
SPECIAL SIZING INFORMATION
- If you would like a ring sizer in advance of placing an order, please let us know and we'd be happy to provide one to you.
- It is suggested that you order a half size larger than you normally wear when ordering wider bands and stacking bands.
SPECIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION, REPAIR FEES, AND RETURNS
- The artisan that makes these rings stands behind her product 100%.
- If damage is caused by the wearer/customer, the ring will need to be assessed and the extent of the damage will need to be assessed to determine the price of repair(s).
- Returns will not be accepted since these rings are custom, and made to order.
- If you are needing your ring re-sized, there is a small $20 resizing fee for each exchange. The rings must be returned in the exact condition you received them in. For more information, CLICK HERE TO READ ALL OF THE DETAILS