Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
You Save: $ 137.01
THE KANAB is simple and chic! Pair this beauty with our men's identical style, The Olympic. Both rings hand-made and unlike any other! We named The Kanab after the famous Coral Sand Dunes State Park, located in Utah. The entire acreage is a beautiful, but very hot, coral-colored dune field surrounded by many red sandstone cliffs and juniper forests.This ring contains one single strip of copper inlay lining the middle of the band, surrounded by pure Grey Birds Eye Maple Hardwood throughout.
Fun fact: the term "birds eye maple" is correlated from a bird's literal small eye ball! Similar to the bird, each animal spirit is correlates with ingenuity. Evidently, the bird is also associated with strength and freedom - which brings us back to why the same suits perfectly!
**IMPORTANT NOTICE / PLEASE READ: WE WILL SHIP YOU A RING SIZER PRIOR TO STARTING YOUR RING INTO PRODUCTION. This is a required step, as these rings are made-to-order. PLEASE PLAN on at least 3-4 weeks for the ring to be completed. If you are needing your ring expeditiously, please reach out to us and we would be happy to help assist with this.
About This Ring:
Material: Grey Birds Eye Maple & Copper Pin Strip with Resin Coating
Color/Finish: Maple/Dark/Smooth Finish
Width: Women's 4mm
Other Benefits For You:
- All Classics Rings Are Made To Order - Just For You!
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Women's Polished Stainless Steel; Sizes 4-11.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE if you are needing to exchange for a half size up/down! If you are needing the ring to be resized a whole size up or down, we will require a 50% resizing fee (from the total price of the ring).
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- Up to 3 Year Warranty Included - Included with purchase, no extra fees.
- All Antlers and Materials are Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!