Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
**IMPORTANT NOTICE / PLEASE READ: WE WILL SHIP YOU A RING SIZER PRIOR TO GETTING YOUR RING INTO PRODUCTION. This ring is also made to order. PLEASE PLAN on at least 3-4 weeks for the ring to be completed. If you are needing your ring expeditiously, please reach out to us and we would be happy to work with you!
The WOOLSEY 'Classic' Ring is named after a large valley located in central Kentucky at the Mammoth Cave National Park. This park was officially considered a national park around the 1940's and has over 400 miles to be mapped and explored! The park alone and additionally, this incomparable ring will have you and all your buddies astonished! It's outer band of Ancient Bog Oak shines lightly and encloses a small strip of all Natural Woolly Mammoth Tusk.
About This Ring:
Material: Ancient Bog Oak Wood with Woolly Mammoth Tusk
Color/Finish: Dark Ebony/Natural Antler/Smooth Finish
Width: 8mm Width Available Only!
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black; Sizes 5-13.5.
- Upon placing order, we ship you a ring sizer to confirm your desired size!
- If ring ends up not fitting (after using our ring sizer) - if resize is within 1/2 size up or down, we resize it on us *shipping not included*
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Handmade when you order by Craftsmen/Artists
- Warranty policy specific to The Classics - includes free repolishing and chip repair or replacement
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
*The Ebony is comparable to a dark chocolate*