Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
You Save: $ 100.00
Check out this beauty! THE ARCHES antler ring is named after the Arches National Park which is flooded with all natural and gorgeous red-hued "arches" and is also bordered by the Colorado River! We were inspired by this ring because rose gold is the new color in fashion we hear! We do also have a gold version of this ring, but with beveled edges vs. the flat edge this ring offers. We just couldn't resist this new look! We love that the warm tone of the rose gives your ring a unique and elegant look while still feeling masculine and dauntless.
About This Ring:
Material: Tungsten Carbide, Rose Gold Plating, and Natural Grain Antler Inlay
Color/Finish: RoseGold/Flat Edge Polished
Width: Men's Standard 8mm
Other Benefits For You:
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black; Sizes 7-15.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
- ANTLER GRAIN COLOR: All Antler Rings are 100% unique and will have a unique coloration from the specific Antler which they were harvested from. The ring may look different from this image. Some shades will be lighter, and some darker with mixed coloration. Customers love the uniqueness, and the fact that they are getting a truly one of a kind ring made of organic products.