Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
The Etosha & CZ Stacker Set
You Save: $ 52.32
We worked with an amazing artisan out of California to make this handmade beauty. The Etosha is the center ring, which features a copper turquoise gemstone and a sterling silver band which was hand-formed from a sheet of sterling silver and wire. We've combined the Etosha with our CZ Stacking bands for a little extra sparkle. Each band is separate, so they can be worn as a set or individually. Together they make a ring that is versatile enough to be worn everyday or as an alternative to a traditional wedding ring.
**Because The Etosha is handmade, production timelines and policies for care, sizing, returns, and warranty/repairs are different than our standard rings. Please read all information below for specific information.
Standard policies for size exchanges, returns, warranty and repairs are in place for the CZ Stacking bands.
- Gemstone: Copper Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- This ring is available in an antiqued finish version (which is a darker colored sterling silver and will look like the first and second picture) or a standard sterling silver, which will be a shiny silver color (see the third and forth picture)
- Band Width: 5mm
- Turquoise Size: 12x10mm
CZ Stacking Bands
- 1/2 Eternity; 20 cubic zirconia (CZ) stones
- Metal: Sterling Silver with Silver Rhodium Plating
- Width: 1mm
TIMELINES FOR PRODUCTION
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for the production and shipping of this ring
CARE INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS PRODUCT
- Sterling Silver
- High shine sterling silver will tarnish over time; however, the ring can always be brought back to its original shine with the use of a jewelry polishing cloth.
- Oxidized Sterling Silver (or rings with an antiqued finish) can also be cleaned and/or polished with a jewelry polishing cloth.
- DO NOT use chemicals on sterling silver or gemstones as they may harm your ring.
- AVOID all harsh chemicals, including those present in pools or cleaning solutions
- Store gemstone jewelry in a jewelry box.
SPECIAL SIZING INFORMATION
- Unlike our other rings, there is a $10 fee each time a ring must be sized down. This is because the ring will have to manually adjusted.
- If you would like a ring sizer in advance of placing an order, please let us know and we'd be happy to provide one to you.
- It is suggested that you order a quarter to a half size larger than you normally wear when ordering wider bands and stacking bands.
SPECIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION, REPAIR FEES, AND RETURNS
- The artisan that makes these rings stands behind her product 100%. Therefore, if damage occurs to the ring and it is deemed to be a structural issue and there has been no damaged caused by the customer, the artisan will repair at no cost (minus the cost of shipping).
- If damage is caused by the wearer/customer, the ring will need to be assessed and the extent of the damage will need to be assessed to determine the price of repair(s).
- Returns will not be accepted if the rings have been damaged in your care. The rings must be returned in the exact condition you received them in. Also, if any adjustments or sizing is made by a jewelry, refunds will not be issues and damage will not be covered.