Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
You Save: $ 80.00
THE CHATTAHOOCHEE Antler Ring contains both a Zebrawood interior and exterior with a beautiful strip of Deer Antler between. The outside is coated with a protective water resistant resin to protect the ring. The interior is set with a polished and sanded down Zebrawood band which offsets the antler grain colors beautifully and makes this ring a one of a kind. The Chattahoochee is fitting for a man who appreciates true mother nature for all it’s beauty and finds themselves most when they are in the wild. It’s the perfect gift or ring itself for any special events, including the big day!
About This Ring:
This is a wood based ring with natural grain deer antler inlaid in the center. It's a beautiful combination for those with a passion for the outdoors!
- Material: Zebrawood, Natural Grain Antler, Resin Coating
- Width: Men's Standard 8mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
Important Things to Note About This Ring:
ANTLER GRAIN COLOR:
Just as each antler is 100% unique in texture and color, every product we make with antler will be the same. We offer a wide selection of grain colors to choose from. Some shades will be lighter/white, some will be darker, and some will be a mixture of both. Majority of our selection has a great mixture of both. We like to keep things detailed and unique. If you have a strong preference for the shade of antler grain, please include this information in the Special Instructions box, which can be found after you add the ring to your cart just below the picture of the product. When we fulfill orders, we will go through our currently available rings to find the ring that best suits your preference. If we do not currently have any rings available that fit your request, we will contact you to discuss alternate options. This may include waiting until other rings are ready to see if the color of antler you prefer is available. However, please be aware that this may delay the delivery of your ring. Also, since this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee perfection (that’s part of what we feel to be the appeal of using material from the wild!!).