Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
The Grand Kenai Wishbone Wedding Set
You Save: $ 38.00
This is our Women's Engagement and Wedding Set. 3 rings included. Features a beautiful stacked ring arrangement with a 5mm Women's Natural Light Grain Antler Ring with 1.4 Carat, square stone Cubic Zirconia, and two of our beautiful Wishbone Stacking bands with 30 Cubic Zirconia Stones arranged throughout.
This is a beautiful set for her to show off her lifestyle and beautiful taste!
About This Ring Set:
(1) The Grand Kenai Engagement Band
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Natural Light Grain Antler* and a Resin protective seal
- Stone: 1.4 ct. Cubic Zirconia (CZ) Square Stone
- Color/Finish: Silver, Polished
- Width: 5mm
(2) Wishbone Stacking Bands
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver Rhodium Plating
- Stones: Cubic Zirconium
Other Benefits to You:
- FREE WOMEN'S ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Silver Color, Stainless Steel
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
Add a Beautiful Birch Wood Gift box to deliver these beautiful rings in! Check it out here
*Important Note Regarding Antler Grain Color:
Just as each antler is 100% unique in texture and color, every product we make with antler will be the same. We offer a wide selection of grain colors to choose from. Some shades will be lighter/white, some will be darker, and some will be a mixture of both. Majority of our selection has a great mixture of both. We like to keep things detailed and unique. If you have a strong preference for the shade of antler grain, please include this information in the Special Instructions box, which can be found after you add the ring to your cart just below the picture of the product. When we fulfill orders, we will go through our currently available rings to find the ring that best suits your preference. If we do not currently have any rings available that fit your request, we will contact you to discuss alternate options. This may include waiting until other rings are ready to see if the color of antler you prefer is available. However, please be aware that this may delay the delivery of your ring. Also, since this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee perfection (that’s part of what we feel to be the appeal of using material from the wild!!).