Click below to find out:
Refine AllShop by Price:
The Revival - Men's
You Save: $ 55.00
THE REVIVAL antler ring is created with titanium with a cross etched into it. The sides feature light grain antler with a beveled edge for a clean, sleek look. Our rings are created for the soul that thrives in the great outdoors. Learning about love and life through experiencing nature and allowing it to enrich every part of your life - including marriage.
“But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; 8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. 9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? 10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.” Job 12:7-10
About this Ring:
- Material: Carved Titanium with Cross, Light Colored Deer Antler
- Width: 8mm
- Fit: Comfort Fit
Other Benefits For You:
- FREE ACTIVITY BAND with Purchase (a $55 value) - Stainless Steel Matte Grey or Black; Sizes 7-15.
- If you initially order the wrong size, NO PROBLEM, we'll exchange it FOR FREE!
- Buy with Trust - Thousands of Happy Customers! See our Verified Customer Reviews by clicking the "Testimonials" tab!
- Ready to ship FAST, so that you don't have to wait!
- "Rock Solid Warranty Policy" - Included with purchase, no extra fees!
- All Antlers Sourced Humanely - we only use naturally SHED ANTLERS!
Important Items to Note About This Ring:
- WEIGHT OF RING: Titanium is a lighter metal, but it is a cutting edge material used throughout the military, in airplanes, formula one and nascar race cars, aerospace engineering and more. This is a lifetime material!
ANTLER GRAIN COLOR: Just as each antler is 100% unique in texture and color, every product made with antler will also be unique. Therefore, the color of the grain featured in the ring pictured may be different from the one you receive. Some shades will be lighter/whiter, some will be darker, and some will be a mixture of both.
If you have a strong preference for the shade of antler grain, please include this information in the Special Instructions box, which can be found after you add the ring to your cart just below the picture of the product. When we fulfill orders, we will go through our current batch of rings to find the ring that best suits your preference. If we do not currently have any rings in stock that fit your request, we will contact you to discuss alternate options. This may include waiting until the next batch of rings are ready to see if the color of antler you prefer is available. However, please be aware that this may delay the delivery of your ring. Also, since this is a natural product, we can not and will not guarantee perfection (that’s part of what we feel to be the appeal of using material from the wild) or that the grain will be 100% consistent around the entire ring, but we promise to always do our best to ensure that you get the ring that you love.